Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I asked my #girls (11 & 9) the following questions about me, us, and #parenting: 1. What is something I always say you? "Do the dishes! Put on #sunscreen!" 2. What makes me happy? "#Wine" 3. What makes me sad? "When we're mean to each other." And "when we didn't follow directions." 4. How do I make you laugh? "When you jiggle your boobs!" X2 πŸ™„ 5. What was I like as a kid? "Just like me/Brooke" x2 6. What is my favorite thing to do? "Party with @michelleellistx" πŸ‘πŸΌ 7. What do I do when you're not around? "Work" 8. What am I good at? "#Cooking" and "making lunches for us" 9. What am I bad at? "Sports/swimming" 10. What do I do for work? "#Sales/Talk to people all day" 11. What is my favorite food? "#Veggies/smoothies" 12. What do you enjoy about me? "That you're there, sitting in your office working, when I come home from school." And "#shopping with you."


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TVkdje

No comments: