Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm in Galveston for work and can't help to think about December 1993. It was Christmas break of my freshman year, I stood on this beach along the Seawall in Galveston, Texas and realized I was in love with Zak. We were broke, first generation college students, putting ourselves through school with part time jobs and maxed out student loans. I would have never guessed the life we'd make for ourselves, the cities we'd move to as our careers progressed, the adventures we'd have, the many houses we'd call our home, and the beautiful girls we'd bring into this world. Being here, on this same beach, reminds me to be grateful for all days that come our way....the good and the bad. I'm so grateful he chose me as his life partner 20 years ago and that still chooses me everyday. ❤️ #girls


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RNTwQS

No comments: