Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Night 2011

 
Zak's mom arrived in the late afternoon of Christmas day to celebrate and have dinner with us.  Maddie greeted her with those amazing biker tattoos, and got some feathers for her hair to add to the biker muscle girl look.  Seriously, when Maddie is flexing, she's got nice looking delts! 
 
When we were opening the presents that Grandma brought, I took this most amazing shot of Wendy, Brooke and Zak.  It may be my favorite picture of the year.  (Wendy, I'm mailing it to you!).

We had our third, and final, formal dinner over the last three days with my dad, Susan, and Susan.  Leftovers with Brussel Sprouts (Susan's fav!).
 
The girls were SO tired from their busy Christmas day, and SO cranky by dinner time.  I finally agreed to just let them eat more junk food for dinner so I could have some peace and quiet.  They snuggled with Susan on the couch and watched "just one more movie" before they finally begged to go to bed at 7:30. 

I will not cook another meal for as long as I shall live (or at least until tomorrow).

No comments: