Saturday, October 01, 2011

Tweet! Tweet! September 2011

I'm not sure if Twitter is going to keep all my tweets forever and ever. Because they are often little snippets about my very glamorous and exciting daily life (and aren't good enough stories to make a blog post) with my family, I will preserve them on this blog monthly.


Amanda_V
What is it with the constant need for my kids and plants to want to be fed and watered? I'm busy, guys!
29 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
At gymnastics pickup, I heard a 9yo tell a racist joke to 20 kids. Coach was shocked silent. I scolded that kid in front of EVERYONE!
28 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
I'm an over exclamation points user! I can't help it! I'm so excited!!!!! What I have to say is super duper important!!!!!!!
28 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Just got a box of Read for the Record Llama books in English and Spanish! I'm pledging to read to 150 kids on 10/6!
28 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Zak just invented a "makeshift blood catcher " using tape. Told him someone has already invented that, and picked a catchier name BANDAID.
24 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Transparency does not forgive poor decision making. RT One of the best examples of leadership and trans...
24 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
RT RT : Infographic: Textbooks of Tomorrow
24 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Ah, yes! Satellite re-entry makes perfect sense now! RT : RT : Sat 24 Sep 2011 0:00UT ...
23 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
I re-caulked some tiles in my guest bathroom tonight. I am such my father's daughter! He will be impressed with my handiwork.
23 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Poor Netflix!! Their dumb decisions will be Case Studies for every college business course next year. via
20 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Brooke (4) was doing unsupervised couch gymnastics, and the hard wood floor won this match. Big bruise on her forehead.
18 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
The game is STILL on. Ugh.
17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
After the dead guy fell out of the freezer onto the kids, decided maybe Goonies wasn't appropriate for the kids
17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Zak made the executive decision to let the girls (6 and 4) watch The Goonies. This isn't a good idea!!!!
17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Ha! RT : Lots of people escaping crowds in Austin this weekend by heading to San Antonio. Welcome ACL evacuees.
16 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

GOOD
by Amanda_V
Community colleges are screwed. This is why you should care
16 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
I officially turned into my dad. I placed buckets in the yard to contain the liquid gold falling from the sky to save for a non-rainy day.
16 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Opened the garage door to leave for school, and all 4 of us paused and then screamed, "IT'S RAINING!"
16 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
LOVE THESE! Just purchased! RT Not all princesses need saving, thank you very much.
15 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Have you seen this, ? RT Excited for the book to come out next month.
15 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Old people and technology is a daily combo for me. (I wish my customers were this sweet!) Seniors using a webcam:
15 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
love these cool t-shirts. 100% of proceeds go to fire victims. via RT
15 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Rackspace Hosting
by Amanda_V
More info about Tech Stars' new cloud-focused accelerator in San Antonio -
13 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Cindy Sullivan
by Amanda_V
This life is yours.Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.
13 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Way to go ! 2011 Best Companies to Work For. This profile by is great!
13 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Alyssa Milano
by Amanda_V
Heroes! Motorcyclist rescued from fiery crash via
13 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Just got a 615 PAGE unrequested catalog from in the MAIL. It's over 1 in thick!
12 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Brooke's performing in her schools Grandparent's Day Celebration. No g-parents could make it in person, but they may be watching online.
12 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
What we SHOULD have been taught in our senior year of high school - The Oatmeal via
12 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
My baby, Brooke, just lost her 1st tooth at 4.5 years old. I got it on video, and will post it on my blog tomorrow. She is so excited!
11 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Hey ! How hard would it be to do this at the lake house?
10 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Let's have a moment of silence for people who COULD be with us, but are instead dining at Chili's or Applebees.
10 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Just had my 1st beer (hefeweizen) while at , but didn't want to tweet abt it because I worried they'd kick me out!
10 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Brooke (4.5) has her first very loose tooth. This Tooth Fairy gig is gonna send me to the poor house!
10 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

YouTube Trends
by Amanda_V
Trending: See how fast wildfire spreads - Texas Parks and Wildlife [Official]
7 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
cut their budget by millions this year! 77% of TX firefighters are volunteers. Donate to help.
7 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

delrayser
by Amanda_V
1. Cut firefighting budget by 75% the year your state catches fire. 2. ????? 3. GET ELECTED PRESIDENT.
7 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
cooked week night dinner for the 1st time in YEARS, and I forgot. Took Maddie out for after Prnt/Tchr conference. Oops.
6 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
That's my Madison! RT Hello everyone! Check out this amazing PlanetBox video brought to you by Madison!...
6 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»


Amanda_V
Blog post: I go a little bonkers for a lunch box by
3 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Why does it take San Antonio 24 months to build a bridge when I could create a HUMAN in 9 months?
2 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Even though I know Blue Cheese is supposed to have mold on it, it still gives me the major willies.
1 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»


Amanda_V
Cookie's Week- my 6&4 yos love it. RT Do you have any favorite children's books featuring/about cats? Pls @ me or DM me
1 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Amanda_V
Looks like my 4 year old has been working for this week. She drew on the map:
1 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

No comments: