Monday, August 01, 2011

The Lake House

I'm in the process of putting up a family tree in the dining room at the Lake House, and part of the tree requires family photos. Zak and I though it would be a great idea to make collages for every year of lake house pictures for the tree. The tree isn't finished. We need to add all the leaves and photo collages, but here it is in progress....





In the process of doing that project, I decided to make a tribute video using many of the same photographs that will be in the tree to document how much our family has grown, and the memories that we've created at the Lake House. Make sure your volume is on.


Lots and lots of great memories here....







2 comments:

Dina said...

Loved the video! Happy Birthday Eve!Are you going to be all by yourself in FL on your birthday? I hope not.

Grandma Mary said...

I love the Family Tree idea, Amanda you are so clever, and your videos are great. Thank you for giving us this blog.