Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Brooke--4 years old

Dear Brooke,

Every year on your birthday, I write a sweet little note about how awesome you are, your stats, and the funny things you do. You ARE awesome and totally hilarious, but this year, I decided to make you a video montage of everything we did this year.

You went on your first airplane ride, got your first black eye, went surfing, played a ton with your sister, and conquered Disneyland. We saw every cousin, uncle, aunt, grandparent and great grandparent on both sides of our family. This video captures your entire third year, and makes me cry every time I watch it.






You're original, cannot be replaced



If you only knew what the future holds



Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow



And when it's time, you'll know



You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine



Just own the night like the 4th of July




I love you, baby. You're my own little firework.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I LOVE IT! Love to Ms. Brooke who is an amazing spit fire who looks just like her mamma and (you can just tell) has that independent, fun spirit. Happy B-Day Sweet Girl!
xo, Amy Keck
(is spelling a pre-req to post? I may have just failed if so....)