Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tweet! Tweet! November 2010

I'm not sure if Twitter is going to keep all my tweets forever and ever. Because they are often little snippets about my very glamorous and exciting daily life (and aren't good enough stories to make a blog post), I will preserve them on this blog monthly. Behold! November 2010:

Amanda_V Amanda_V
New addition to #bucketlist: live and work internationally before the kids go to college. I only have 12 yrs to make this one true!
28 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
RT @RevRunWisdom Having a family is definitely a school of duties, but it is absolutely founded on love.
28 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Trimming three trees (well, two are actually sticks). http://plixi.com/p/59820586
28 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Whoever decided that kids need a week off of school for Thanksgiving can come over and babysit, feed, and clean up after my monsters. #tired
28 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Can I outsource teaching my kid to ride a bike? #newbusinessidea
27 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Maddie's training wheels are coming off night now. I need a moment of silence and lots of prayers!
27 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Going to a real Christmas Tree Farm out in the country! Yee haw.
27 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
It's 28 degrees in Bandera, TX and it feels like -28 degrees to me. I'm not used to or prepared for cold weather!
26 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Watch out...I'm dreaming big. Real BIG.
26 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Mini apple pies in ramekins! http://plixi.com/p/59093730
25 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»

Amanda_V Amanda_V
Taking a 3 yo to a ceramics studio to paint was a very dumb idea. The 5 yo didn't do well either. Also expensive.
24 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Zak didn't shave for work today. He seemed to think this is a very big deal. I say that no one would ever notice (or care). What say you?
24 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Despite a lingering mild cold, I'm feeling very much in the holiday spirit today. Working hard this year to emphasize LOVE over presents.
24 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
I do think that roasted ham with brown sugar is delish, btw, but I'm choosing to be thankful for veggies this year.
23 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
My idea of a #meatlessthanksgiving has been vetoed. The natives are forcing me to buy a dead pig and smother it in brown sugar.
23 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Brooke is exactly the person you DONT want to sit by in the movies. She's constantly narrating and cheering for the good guys.
22 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Big days ahead for Maddie: Bday party 12/11, Kinder holiday performance 12/15, Kinder Christmas party 12/17, and her actual Bday 12/17.
22 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Brooke (3) just yelled at me for "buying slippery floors" after she just fell down in the living room.
22 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Family pictures were a success!
21 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
We're getting our family pictures taken (by a pro) in the morning. The last time we did was in Nov 07 when kids were 3yo and 8 months!
20 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Brooke (3yo) secretly smuggled this into her bad during nap time. She didn't eat any, but wanted it close by. http://plixi.com/p/58139284
20 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
It always amazes me how my kids can be terrible terrors one night & sweet little angels just 24 hours later. Ah, the joys of parenting.
18 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Brooke can color in the lines, but ONLY when she feels like it.
16 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Turned the heater on for the first time tonight. Mid November! #texasliving
13 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Just being here reduces my stress level 100 percent. Might just be my favorite place on earth. http://plixi.com/p/56769667
13 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
As if i needed another reason to be a #vegetarian.Fast food is gross.RT@Jezebel What Fast Food Really Looks Like http://jezebel.com/5688563/
12 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»

Amanda_V Amanda_V
I'm bowling (not very well). http://plixi.com/p/55851166
8 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Brooke is not happy that I beat her at Candyland. #threeyearoldsaresorelosers
7 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
FLOOR seats at the #spurs vs #rockets game. 'Cause that's how I roll (Um, not really, these seats were gifts). http://plixi.com/p/55431143
6 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
About to eat my first vegetarian hot dog. Wish me luck!
6 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
My mismatched children decorate the yard with mismatched crap. http://plixi.com/p/55334344
6 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Three year olds are crazy people. And crazy makers.
5 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Maddie learned all about Hanukkah today at school. I'm cool with it, but is that normal to learn about any religion in public schools?
4 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Big thanks to @askamex who sent me new credit cards via next day mail after I reported my stolen purse. Now that is cust servce! #amexrocks
3 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»

Amanda_V Amanda_V
"Don't lick your sister!" (my parenting mantra of the night)
3 Nov Favorite Reply Delete

Amanda_V Amanda_V
Maddie is trying to pull out a loose tooth so she can get some cash to buy a book she wants. Now that's innovative!
3 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»

Amanda_V Amanda_V
RT @kidshoppe: 5 Simple Etiquette Tips Every Child Needs To Know http://bit.ly/b76jWR
2 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Feeling very sensitive today. Perhaps I'm still reeling from yesterday's purse snatching. I'm spooked.
2 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
Zak is wishing horrible things on the guy that stole my purse, and I am thinking he just needed money to feed his family. #naive
1 Nov Favorite Reply Delete
»
Amanda_V Amanda_V
To the guy that just busted my car window and stole my purse and wallet: I believe in karma. #robberysucks
1 Nov Favorite Reply Delete

No comments: