Sunday, September 09, 2007

Why "working" from home is the best!

I had a on-line training via my computer and speaker phone for my semi-job on Friday. And my "semi-job," I mean that I sometimes work, sometimes don't, sometimes they don't acknowledge that I exist. Sometimes they pay me, but mostly they don't. Long story, and I'm still not sure if it is gonna work out. The magic 8 balls says things ain't lookin' so good.

Anyway, I just had a virtual meeting from 8:30 to 11:00 in which I attended in my PJ's, ate breakfast, played with Brooke, nursed Brooke, and put her down for nap. Everyone at the corporate office was seated in a conference room in their stuffy clothes. The Florida sales rep was in her car (not very safe!) and the California rep was probably in bed since it was 6:30 am for her!

Hee Hee. Don't tell.

Thank God for the MUTE button on my phone! Horray for technology!

No comments: