Please hear my plea. My parents have gone crazy. They have been home with me and NOT gone to work for over 7 days, and they still have 4 more days to go. Due to their insanity of being inside and not using their brains for so many days, I have been forced to eat weird things.
I took this photo by myself to illustrate my pain. Picture above is what I had for dinner last night:
- wheat pasta spirals--I mean, really, who eats wheat pasta anyway!
- avocado--these wouldn't be so bad if they weren't GREEN and MUSHY!
- Dark Kidney Beans--like they eat in chili, but I have to eat with no flavor.
- Cheese--This is the only thing I really love here.
- Unsalted canned peas--need I say more? These are plain gross!